Heads up on the SR Huey.

I just found out that Blade in their infinite wisdom chose to use the same part number for the booms on the SR and the SR H1 Huey. The problem is that due to the tail mod to put the huey body on the SR heli bass. they had to make the tail boom shorter. They don't sell a shorter one and I have yet to find anything published by them about this in any way.. I love my SR. And my Huey but I am becoming a bit Dismayed with Horizon Hobby for this and half my parts being on back order. I am not a rich guy so a Trex or the like is not in the budget but hopefully someday. Til then..My Blades and my Walkera are the gig. Oh and I am going to be getting into fixed wing allso. Decided I love flying both. Namaste all

Tony

Staff member
You will love the planes bro. And I know what it's like to always have something out of stock, it sucks. If I stock my store with stuff, I'm hoping that I can keep the stock and not run out, but I also know that it's inevitable.

Well at this point I have my DX6i. My current flock of birds listed and next is to add a fixed wing trainer of some kind as of yet to be determined. But I do want to eventually build my own P51 or something like that..allso diggin the stunt biplane on my sim..he he..the addiction grows. Tony could I get a link to your stores sight. I might like to talk to you about my parts from now on..My local HS is very limited and don't stock well. Anyway..Namaste all. Bring em home whole.

Top Bottom