General head linkage setup for a newbie please?!?

Turn A. Wrench

Hi, new to the hobby here and new to the forum which by the way so far this site rocks! but i was wondering because i have tried to look on youtube for a video on this subject.
but does anybody have a tutorial for dummies on properly setting up the linkages from the swash plate on up? thanks in advance for any tips and advice that comes my way.

Turn A. Wrench

Tony,
sorry i forgot to mention that its flybar. like i said fairly new to this awesome hobby. BTW want to tell you that you have a awesome website here keep up the good work Tony!

Tony

Staff member
Thanks for that bro, it means a lot. I have put a lot of hard work into this site to make it the most friendly place on the net, and so far, it's paying off.

Here is a video for a complete flybar head setup. If you have any questions, just post up and we will help you out. If it's something about yoru setup, pictures and/or video might help much more than just text.

Complete Flybar Head Setup - YouTube

Tony

Staff member
I'm the heat huh? lol, that's a first. I'm glad that I could help. Did you get it all setup?

Turn A. Wrench

oh i am gonna work on it as soon as time permits but trust me i have seen the video like twice already even downloaded it to my ipad so i can watch it while at work so i can know it forwards and backwards. but as i was watching it i was like damn this is better than any thread i have read or books i have seen. visual with verbal instructions is always the vest way to go! another note i was watching you video on youtube where you was setting up a 450 with your DXi (purple) well i think you have 5 vids but vid#2 is missing on youtube cant find in the selections, just thought i give you a heads up i was learning quite a bit. once again thanks!

Tony

Staff member
I also have it in a playlist with all 6 videos. Not sure why it's not in the playlist or on my channel. I assure you, it's there lol.

Here is the playlist just in case you need it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PL051C39CC09C6FAEB" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Top Bottom