Happy Thanksgiving

Derek

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This includes those people that don't do the "Thanksgiving" thing!

Have a great day!!!

Tony

Staff member
Happy Thamkimg (inside joke) everyone! Going to be firing up the fryer at about noon. w00t!

wolfman76

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT! !!! Oops wrong phrase well you guys and gals know what i mean.... lol

Happy thanksgiving to all, but for me here in canada our thanksgiving was last month. But for those whose thanksgiving is coming up hope you all have a great time with family and stuff your selfs with turkey hahaha.
Its been a while since i have been on this site I forgot my ID and pssword. I had to to the email new password thing to get logged back in

murankar

Staff member
Happy thanksgiving to RCH. If you do not celebrate like Americans do take a moment and recognize those things you are thankful for.

God bless you all.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

dalefn2

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!!!!!
Broke another skid on my MSR the first time outdoors, if the wind stays down may try again with my last skid. Crashing is part of learning.

wolfman76

Happy thanksgiving to all, but for me here in canada our thanksgiving was last month. But for those whose thanksgiving is coming up hope you all have a great time with family and stuff your selfs with turkey hahaha.
Its been a while since i have been on this site I forgot my ID and pssword. I had to to the email new password thing to get logged back in

Is all good bro glad to Have you back

Top Bottom