Had to Share

Derek

What's up, Dustin! Yeah, Tareq Alsaadi is an amazing pilot. I watch his videos and my brain just cant keep up with what he's doing. I think I heard that he is a "Prince" or something like that. He has tons of money and is always getting new heli's, expensive batteries, new equipment all the time. I have him on Facebook and I see all the new stuff from him, frequently.

Here is a video from Tareq that is probably my favorite that he's done:

Tareq Alsaadi testing his (( GOBLIN 700 SAB 2011 )) - YouTube

Look how low he gets while bouncing that Goblin 700 around, lol. Just insane!!!

concept30

im doing alright, Derek! Yea its crazy how low he gets, alot of Pros wouldnt do stunts that low in fear of crashing, I'll be buying a trex 700 soon, to build Airwolf, im coming here for help lol

Derek

My wife and I went to IRCHA in 2012 and 2013 and it is just awesome to see all the pro's and semi pro's just smackin' their heli's all over the place. Some of them are hundreds of feet in the air and some of them are inches off the deck. I can only describe it as "unreal". If you ever get the opportunity to go to a Fun Fly or a pro expo...go. Take your camera and have a good time.

concept30

I just bring my video camera, do they have anything else besides 3D, like hmmm who can hover the best, who can fly close to the ground and hook there helicopter to a basket and fly and try taken it off, you know stuff like that?

Derek

Well, besides the 3D flying, most events will have scale helicopters flying...some will have autorotation competitions and vendors, vendors, vendors. If you do go to one of these events, you won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom