Green As Grass...Almost!

Sparky911

Been around RC all my life and never really "got into it". I still remember going out with a school friend and watching him fly his simple "kicking duck" planes. If you know what I am referring to, you are probably in your mid-seventies, much like me. Anyway, since my retirement (master electrician) seven years ago, my son has gifted my with various helis and quads. My present "fleet" consists of a few WL Toys V911's, a MJX F-45, a Blade MCPX, a Blade Inductrix, and lastly a Blade Torrent 110. I'm going to be honest and admit I never have gotten very good at any of them (I can really hover though)! LOL All the aforementioned were RTF by the way. Unfortunately the one I really want to fly is the Torrent, and it needs to be married to my new Spektrum Dx6e. I have been working on that for a very long time and am nearly ready to "throw in the towel". I stumbled onto this forum and look forward to posting in the near future with my woes. I sincerely hope you guys (and gals) will be able to give me a hand. Thank you all in advance for listening

Admiral

Hi Sparky, welcome to the forum.
Binding the Torrent is pretty straight forward according to page 9 of the manual, firstly you need to setup the transmitter, you can go to the Spektrum Community website and download the DX6e setup for the Blade Torrent, then bind and hopefully fly.

Sparky911

Hi Sparky, welcome to the forum.
Binding the Torrent is pretty straight forward according to page 9 of the manual, firstly you need to setup the transmitter, you can go to the Spektrum Community website and download the DX6e setup for the Blade Torrent, then bind and hopefully fly.
Thank you very much for responding. When I get a bit of time I will post in one of the help sections pertaining to my equipment. I actually have done what you recommend countless times though, but to no avail (obviously missing something). I will try again, then document and post. Really appreciate your support.

Top Bottom