Great Flying Weekend (Finally!)

jamiem

We've had an awful summer over here in the UK, but finally the weather gave us a bit of a break and I've had 2 great days flying. Below is a couple of videos I got a pal to record for me today. Comments and suggestions welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Great flying. I'm guessing the first auto on the nitro wasn't good enough, so you had to do it again? lmao.

Lee

My only suggestion is teach me!!! I have no idea what to do on my own. I'm a visual person. Need to see things in the flesh to copy. Stick movements etc..
Nice flying Jamiem, If i ever make it back to Wiltshire i'd love to come see some of you guys flying.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Amazing flyin man!! Now that's where I wanna get at. TEACH ME TOO!!! :) man you are good!! Dude, those autos were phenomenal. I wish I would be able to pull that some day. :)

And I Like the 'yep' in the end.. Honestly gave a nice touch.. Yep... Nailed it!! Hahahahahahahaah :p

Last edited:

jamiem

Thanks guys, not my best flying by far, but just thought I'd get a video shot to show that we do get decent weather on the odd occasion here in the UK :)

The inverted autos are something I've been working on for a while, pleased they are finally coming together nicely, although I've struggled with them on a FBL machine having flown flybars for 5 years (you simply don't hear the spool up on flaring like you do on a flybarred machine).

Top Bottom