FBL Gyro Gps

Tony

Staff member
I think the Naza is about the only one out there for helicopters. I know they are out there for quads, but ain't nobody got time for that!!! lmao

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
lol, yeah, DJI discontinued I think it was the naza-h? I was wanting to try something like that on a scale ship. I can still find that naza-h system but I hate the term "discontinued".... lol

Tony

Staff member
It also likely means no warranty, replacements or support as well if you get a bad one.

Admiral

Doesn't the Align APS System do all that, it's for professional photography type Helicopters etc, I think somebody on the forum is setting one up at the moment.

The only downside I can see is it requires a 3GX not sure if that one of the old ones or a special one.

APS Automatic Flight System - Intro - Align

Tony

Staff member
I have never had the APS, but from what I'm hearing (reading), it is suffering the same fate as the 3GX. Just out dated and plagued with issues.

murankar

Staff member
Make sure its the Neo . I just thought of something. Its possible that the GPS will only work with VControl. I am not positive but its something to look into. I am sure the Neo will record the data, but if you want the telemetry you may need the VControl.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yup just checked it, for use exclusively with Vcontrol... and they are sure proud of those transmitters... lol

murankar

Staff member
Try looking into jlog. I don't know what systems it works with but they have a dopler gps system that is the most accurate . I know about but I don't know it.

Top Bottom