Got my

trainrider06

230s.....uh I mean my TRex 450L all ready for the heli challenge! No cheating stability modes on this baby for sure, yep! She's all 23....uh 450L right here fella's! image.jpeg

image.jpeg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hummm! :no: something is just not quite right! You're not allow to use 3 bladed tail unit, are we? :facepalm: Lol

trainrider06

Oh, uh the 3 blade tail is uh a special order item for the 450L! They uh don't make em anymore...yeah that's it....uh they quit making em. I bought all the stock they had! Yeah that's it! I bought all of em...:wink:

murankar

Staff member
Not only that, thats the firs motor driven 450 that I have ever seen. LOL Are you sure this is a 450L? lol

trainrider06

oh yeah! Uh that motor is a special motor...uh I mean not a motor a very very complicated one of a kind tail case! Hehe...

murankar

Staff member
Okay so I forgot the word "tail" in that post. But you knew what i meant. With that not quite 450, I mean 450. That's a "Special 450", you know one of those window lickers special. Sorry not that kind of special but it definitely a special kind of 450. Oh wait its a "Self Identified" 450, yeah that's it, a self identified 450.

Top Bottom