Good to be here.

Cubbage

Hi to all. I flew rc back in the 1980's then got real busy and drifted away. Interest is sparked and look forward to getting back into the air again. Nothing to fly yet but there is no shortage to choices. I am going to start out as a beginner. Electrics will also be my entry aircraft power. Ideas and recommendations are MOST welcomed. Thanks for a warm welcome!

Cubbage

Hi to all. I flew rc back in the 1980's then got real busy and drifted away. Interest is sparked and look forward to getting back into the air again. Nothing to fly yet but there is no shortage to choices. I am going to start out as a beginner. Electrics will also be my entry aircraft power. Ideas and recommendations are MOST welcomed. Thanks for a warm welcome!

Thanks for the welcome. I will stay with fixed wing initially. Watching helis on line the last few days shows me the they can be mastered. I need more time....I need more money.

Tony

Staff member
lmao, we all need more time and money. Trust me, you will get into the heli's. It may be an mSR or 120, but you will do it. And once you hover that thing the first time, you will be hooked lol.

Welcome to the forum. Make sure to post pictures of what you have now.

:welcome1:

sarconastic

Welcome aboard Cubbage. I come from exactly the same background. Flew back in the 80's got away for a long time and now I am back. I too started on Fixed wing and now got hooked by the Heli Bug too. I am having a blast, and hope you do as well. It is like being a kid all over again. Only now we care WHY it will or won't fly like that.

Woody

Stambo

Welcome to the forum Cubbage.
I too have this addiction.
It started with a simple, 3 channel coaxial helicopter bought on a whim from a local auction site.
Now I have a room full of RC stuff and more on the way. :)
Heli's, quads, a car, a truck and all the supporting stuff. Chargers, transmitters, FPV gear etc. :)
All I can say is enjoy it. :)
And when things go wrong (or perhaps before) there is plenty of friendly help here to put it right again.

My first fixed wing is the Hobbyzone Champ but if I did not have that I would look at this.
It is small, light and should be able to fly almost anywhere.:)
I have a lot of WL Toys stuff and all of it I consider good value for money.

Last edited:
Top Bottom