Good fall day and some nice flying.

Ken Jackson

My friend Greg and I flew at Coffee Creek this morning. This was my home field and is now Greg's. First time we met I crashed. Greg has gotten very good. Only one of his flights came out and the Tic Tocs in this one were great but his 450L Dominator Tic Tocs were incredible. I almost didn't fly, but warming up with the plane calms me for heli flying.

Greg Flying His 550 DFC - YouTube

My Trex 500

TRex 500 Put Mavrikk blades & green skids back on. - YouTube

My VisionAire

Visionaire flight - YouTube

Ken Jackson

Looks like you had fun:)

Overall it was fun but you know how it is when your flying worried about crashing it takes some of the fun out of it, LOL. Greg had 16 flights in before I got there.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice flying there Ken and Greg, that guy in car was a bit impatient wasn't he....

Thanks Tony, yeah the guy in the car had me stressed out since I was so far away it was difficult to tell how much speed I had peeled off. Don't know how I went into that rut and popped back up on the pavement. Crazy.

I just spent about 10 minutes looking but the old post about your lost helicopter was last written to on 9/16/14. I've been away for a while but what the heck happened, were you able to retrieve your 450?

Ken

Top Bottom