Micro Going brushless finally! :) yaay!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ok... So what kit am I going with?

I am sending my bird to nccraig on helifreak! Have seen and heard too many good things about his build.

He is honna flash my onboard esc with a new software so I will not need a converter. All I will need is the esc and the motor that's it! It has also helped people not have the head bog at all! The new software helps with that somehow. I confirmed with tntneon if y'all know who he is. I will be getting a tail mount, a 120 tail with the plantraco prop. Hp05 9t. Carbon tail fin to protect the prop on tail, tail brace , frame brace (that is out of stock so I'll install that later).

So this guy craig is going to install all this on my bird, solder it all directly, test fly it and send it back to me. All this os gonna cost me a total of 160 bucks.. It's pretty great considering wow hobbies pnp is 143 shipped with issues it has, and the upgraded I am gonna get plus the fact that it'll be test flown and made sure it's working.

Happy birthday to me!! Lol

Will be sending the birdie soon. :)

Lee

So we will all be ripping up the skies. I think i will keep it quiet if i get the goblin, otherwise you'll all have one LOL :D

Tony

Staff member
First everyone goes from the DX6i to the DX8, then everyone goes from stock brushed mcpx's to brushless, then people are all staying away from the clone heli's and getting Align... What's next, one person gets the plague so we all have to get it hahaha. I have my brushless kit installed. Sounds sick for about 15 seconds then the battery starts to heat up and kills the power lmao. Sucks having to wait for the batteries on the "slow boat from china" lmao. But, they will be here soon enough.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
First everyone goes from the DX6i to the DX8, then everyone goes from stock brushed mcpx's to brushless, then people are all staying away from the clone heli's and getting Align... What's next, one person gets the plague so we all have to get it hahaha. I have my brushless kit installed. Sounds sick for about 15 seconds then the battery starts to heat up and kills the power lmao. Sucks having to wait for the batteries on the "slow boat from china" lmao. But, they will be here soon enough.
To be honest I was pricing out a Goblin last night..... reverse psychology starts now... Tony whatever you do... DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING A GOBLIN---OR START SLEEPING WITH TWO EYES OPEN
!!!
so like the man said: I'll be going right to the DX8.... I just need $2000 to make this movie happen. Donations gratefully accepted from all. :p my Paypal account is my email address.

Top Bottom