For Sale: GOBLIN 700 BNF just add lipo's

pj1969

Well these need no introductory, they are the Ferrari's of the heli world, this one is no exception. I bought this 6 months ago when i started flying, with a view to taking to the sky's with it. I'm gone be honest it's way outer my league. It has a TURNIGY competion HELLDRIVE T700/480kv motor, ALIGN DS610's on cyclics and a DS620 on the tail, SPEKTRUM AR7200bx FBL with DSMX sat, SCORPION back up and a THUNDER TIGER ACE 20a BEC along with SAB mains and WINRC tails. It flys amazingly well and has only been flown to set up by professional pilot, i have only hovered it and decided its just not for me. There is a slight cracking on canopy from putting it on and off and the sticker on tail has litfted on the very end from normal use. It has not been crashed, simply because i haven't flown it. Because of the size i'm not willing post or courier, collection only with cash please from Birmingham area. The lipo's are NOT INCLUDED, but every thing else is and it will be seen fully working on collection. I also have the original box and manual, along with battrey straps and rubber O ring holders. Any questions, please in box me. I'm looking for £1150 ono.
SORRY BUT UK ONLY DUE TOO WEIGHT AND SIZE.

gob9.JPGgob8.JPGgob7.JPGgob6.JPGgob5.JPGgob4.JPGgob3.JPGgob2.JPGgob1.JPG

gob9.JPG

gob8.JPG

gob7.JPG

gob6.JPG

gob5.JPG

gob4.JPG

gob3.JPG

gob2.JPG

gob1.JPG

Top Bottom