Goblin 570 Onboard view (new tail view video)

Lee

Stuck the go pro to the side of my Goblin today :D
Heres the video. (turn down your volume)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

Re: Goblin 570 Onboard view

Thanks Dan.
Stuck the base plate to the side of the frame.

14+-+1

treff

Love that flying field Lee and also nice vid The 570 hardly seem to be trying, no strain at all. Fantastic machine.

stokke

Fine and dandy - now let's see some smack with the gopro mounted :D :D

murankar

Staff member
Show off, lol. God that beach is just calling my name. Unfortunately the wallet said no. More beach videos please.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Lee

Fine and dandy - now let's see some smack with the gopro mounted :D :D

"Smack with the Go Pro mount" being the correct description.
I can just see my Go Pro flying off into the blades. $400 camera Cha Ching $$$$$
$1500 Goblin into the dirt, CHA CHING $$$$$
This will be a one off. OK a two off, cause i'm going to do a reverse angle video next time.

stokke

"Smack with the Go Pro mount" being the correct description.
I can just see my Go Pro flying off into the blades. $400 camera Cha Ching $$$$$
$1500 Goblin into the dirt, CHA CHING $$$$$
This will be a one off. OK a two off, cause i'm going to do a reverse angle video next time.

Hahaha, I hear you buddy - I hear you

Lee

New Tail view video.

Last edited by a moderator:

EyeStation

That was another cool flight Lee. I dig the smoothness of those aileron rolls. And that climb up move before your cameo appearance was another joy ride.
Thanks

Awesome flying Lee, I thought you were going to hit the deck around 3:06, no faith eh...lol... Brilliant camera too..

Last edited:

treff

Nice vid again Lee. Watching the tail fin, not a single vib and the start up sounds to me like you put the key in the ignition and turn, fantastic.

sarconastic

That video made me miss jumping from planes so much. That is the view you have looking out the open rear door when tailgate jumping on a big airplane like a C130 or such. Next to a Helicopter jump it is my favorite and most enjoyable chute opening. nice and soft. I got goose bumps.

Woody

Top Bottom