Goblin 380

Slobberdog

Just seen the first video of the goblin 380,

But can't get a link, grrrrrrrr

So if you go on Facebook and search for Guy Roglit you will be able to see it

- - - Updated - - -

Oh did I say it sounds like an animal, wicked,

Slobberdog

It does whine but the blade farts/noise is amazing, just seen it naked and it looks like a shrunk 570,

I hope it is reasonably priced, cos it want one,

Lee

Not sure if I will go for that or the new KDS Chase. Need a closer look at both.

Slobberdog

Yeah tbh been thinking and I recon it's really close between this and the chase as Lee said and the chase is only gonna be £180 so it's got a lot to compete against

Tony

Staff member
I tried to watch the video, but the pixels were the size of legos and started giving me a headache after about 5 seconds.

Amazing. I wonder how long ago he started flying. Do they give remote control radios to the infants in their cribs, now, instead of rattles???? Very impressive. I especially love his zoom from Wayyyy up there, to right in front of him. :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's always been tough for me to keep up with Tareq. How someone can perform so many different maneuvers at such blinding speed is beyond me. Super video.

Derek

- - - Updated - - -

It's always been tough for me to keep up with Tareq. How someone can perform so many different maneuvers at such blinding speed is beyond me. Super video.

Personally, I don't think he is actually flying the helicopter. I think that he just has a "Go Ballistic!!!" button or switch on his tx that he uses and then just stands there and watches, lol. Tareq is an amazing pilot....No Doubt!!!

pvolcko

Holy cow. That inverted piro to grass cutting. He just dipped that main blade right in like it was nothing. Not creeping up on the scrape or nothing, just popped it right into the green.

Wonder if all these pros that have been anti-small heli for a while now are going to suddenly be flying these things all the time and heaping great big praise on it. Will it be Gob pilots singing it, or will it be genuine from all comers?

Top Bottom