Gaui X3l Flight Log

Tony

Staff member
Any reason (other than money) to not consider the iCharger 206b? I have the 306b and absolutely love it. I am thinking about upgrading though.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Never mind. The charger from buddy's is not a plug into the wall unit. I'll keep looking around.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, you would need a PSU. Most higher end models will need a separate PSU to power them. The ones with AC built in have pretty small power supplies in them. Kind of like what I made with my little OCDAY charger that I used to keep on my desk.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That just awesome video Tony. You do know your electronics...cool beans. I'm heading to the garage Lol.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I happen to get my old charger to work this morning. It charges one battery about a hour but it's better then nothing til I order a new one. I've been charging batteries all day today for the X3L and the 500. I'm planning to make a trip to the field from me tomorrow, if all goes well. The weather is wonderful down here til the next cold front blows by. Might as well get some flights in and videos too while I can.

Tony

Staff member
I'm the owner of Rc-Help so I'm always on my wife's bad side... And with this office move, yea, it's even worse lmao

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Tony. Well I did one of your numbers and pissed off the wife first thing this morning Lol. So I never made it to the feild :(. That didn't stop me from going out back and fly. Here's a flight from this afternoon

Top Bottom