700 Gaba's Whiplash nitro.

murankar

Staff member
Is that canopy New for the nitro conversion? Yeah that is a really nice looking bird. The smell of nitro will fill the lungs. Good times to be had.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
No this canopy is the same all across its versions. I still have the red one.. Not using it right now.. For a change

cml001

Curious... To take her out for a day at the field... Get done and wipe her down and drain the fuel etc... Do u leave it in the garage or bring her inside? Does it keep a fuel smell I guess is my question?

- - - Updated - - -

Nitro knowledge is absent as I have seen very few of them at the field, and never in up close or in the hangar.

Tony

Staff member
There is very little if any smell in the house. However, make sure to have a drip cloth under the engine and muffler as it will drip oil for a while after you set it down.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yeah .. I live in an apartment and have both nitro plane and helis.. No smell at all. I haven't wiped down my vibe from the last flight. It's a little slick but that's it.

Like tony said, just make sure to somehow close the end of the muffler when stored.. So it doesn't drip after run anywhere. :)

I'll show you how I store my helis. People have seen this before... But I'll post again

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Weather today is crap!! And the next weekend I am out of town.. GREAT!! I am not going to fly my whippy vibe or warp for two weeks ... Wow!

Hate this

Tony

Staff member
Yup, we have already had our high for today, downhill from here today... Not that I fly anymore anyway lmao. ,

Top Bottom