Gaba joins the big guns :P :D ... Smoking deal!!! Check this out

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Gaba +1 to you too :D :p heehee

I am loosing my mojo here though.. trying to find deals on electronics and there arent any lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
A bit less than 200.. more like 125.. cause I kept some stuff from that previous trade for my Vibe.. pipe.. blades and all :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
OK..

The Servos were ordered for the Heli.. Its getting DS610 servos :) And a Hyperion Phase sensor.. :)

Now just looking for a tail servo and a FBL system ... and as I have stated.. IKON FBL looks like a GREAT Choice ! :)

Westy

LEGEND
A bit less than 200.. more like 125.. cause I kept some stuff from that previous trade for my Vibe.. pipe.. blades and all :)

....... Oh ... so it 's not good enough you get a FANTASTIC DEAL ...... but now you wanna rub our noses in it and drag us accross the floor :( Lol..............

- - - Updated - - -

Find me a Goblin for $10 :D

I found a Garden knome for Ten ..... haha is that wat you want? Heh Heh.....

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
AWESOME!! That was perfect Tony.. 10 dollar Goblin.. Wish Fullfilled Lee!! lol :D

Update: Cyclic and Tail Servos acquired.. and Hyerion Phase sensor Acquired.. :D :D :D :D .. Just missing a IKON FBL and Spektrum DSMX Satellites.. (have one?? need to sell?? ) :).. and things will start showing life :D :D .. BEC is still an unknown.. Might go Life RX pack just for goodness sakes.. but dont know yet..

I will rebuild the head and tail first before I install electronics.

Tony

Staff member
We are literally going to see Gaba cry on camera when he crashes this thing. Not "if", but "WHEN" lol.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Now why would you say that ... :'(

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" happy thoughts..... Happy thoughts..... Happy thoughts.... Chanting.........
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Lee

Thats the issue with the big birds. You have to think, "I can afford to buy it, but can i afford to crash it?" At $100 a pop just on blades, it's not cheap. Unless you're Gaba. He'll probably find 10 sets of Radix 710 blades free in his next box of Cheerios. :D

Lee

I already have a Goblin anyway. And it was only $2 LOL

attachment.php

Goblin.jpg

Goblin.jpg

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ok.. SO SCREW Waiting and building for months.. :pI couldnt wait for so long. I was seeing deal after deal.. and then had a tour to the LHS...

All I gotta say is that I have everything one could need now to put a 700 in the air.. BRAIN FBL (found that one NIP for 200 :D ) .. Pulse 3600mah Battery.. high Voltage BEC , DS610's cyclic.. Futaba 9256 Tail..

UPGRADED BLACK tail Torque Tube gears.. the one ALign Demo'ed in the video.. CHEAP for what they are !

The 700 is STRIPPED Down to the screw. No two prts are together right now. It was a struggle taking them off

Apparently my friend had it built and sitting there for a year.. and used GOBS of loctite.. I stripped ahlf the hex screws.. so slotted them all and THREW them away..

Changing the whole hardware (screws and bolts) scene on this thing. A little bit of bling in it too.. :D

I am EXCITED..

Top Bottom