Futaba futuba i need help rc family...

i need help setting up my futuba magnum 3pfm ...its binded to rc duratrax but im a beginner..all settings are off and my car wont run with trottle to full...i dont know much..can someone please help me..im begging on my knees here..i love my rc...

RandyDSok

Look up the instructions on how to calibrate your ESC to the throttle. Many just have you put the throttle at full, plug in the battery and listen for a tone, then bring the throttle to the lowest setting. ... but some differ in the steps so make sure you aren't wasting your time just trying things randomly. Of course, play it safe and prop it up so it doesn't take off or take the drive wheels off to be the safest.

Look up the instructions on how to calibrate your ESC to the throttle. Many just have you put the throttle at full, plug in the battery and listen for a tone, then bring the throttle to the lowest setting. ... but some differ in the steps so make sure you aren't wasting your time just trying things randomly. Of course, play it safe and prop it up so it doesn't take off or take the drive wheels off to be the safest.
thank you for advice..i tried it all im confused too many settings i dont understand..im bringing it to hobby shop..the guy is oldschool and years of messing w rc cars i told him model of pistol remote and the car brand he said he look at it,,plus it has 2 gears i want him to check on if it working if nox hell fix...so once again thank you...

Top Bottom