250 Futaba Link issue

dazacx2

Hello all,
It's been a while.
I am having problems linking my futaba R6106 to an align t6 transmitter. I turn on the tx and then the Rx, I then push the link button which is solid red. It's starts to flash then goes solid again and no n linking had occurred.
Can anybody supply some ideas on how to link it.
Cheers

RandyDSok

Thanks, that would explain why.
I don't use futaba.
I will change the Rx to spectrum. Easier for me.

Ok as long as the radio you are going to use is also a DSMx ( Spectrum ) protocol ... otherwise it's the same problem of using incompatible protocols.

This isn't a brand issue.... it's all about the protocols the radio and receivers you choose to use being the same protocols.

dazacx2

Ok as long as the radio you are going to use is also a DSMx ( Spectrum ) protocol ... otherwise it's the same problem of using incompatible protocols.

This isn't a brand issue.... it's all about the protocols the radio and receivers you choose to use being the same protocols.
Yes all good . Spectrum DX 9 and i will use a spectrum compatible Rx.
I did have to search for Tony's videos on setting up a ccpm again. Thank God he did a full explanation video, makes my job easier.

Yes all good . Spectrum DX 9 and i will use a spectrum compatible Rx.

I did have to search for Tony's videos on setting up a ccpm again. Thank God he did a full explanation video, makes my job easier.

Top Bottom