Setups fpv gear question

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That's only a 150 ma system. It won't give you much range. You need at least a 500 ma system to get any range out of it. If your going to get goggles and everything. Get the imersion 500 ma system with the fat shark goggles with built in RX. Is completely wireless. Great system! Lee, myself and A few others use this system. I also have a 500 ma diversity system that I use that's great too. But it's a wired system.

Lee

Kyle, The reason its so cheap is, that is just the receiver for the 5.8Ghz system and nothing else. You'd have to buy the transmitter as well. You can get that exact system from many stores. I have one i got from BEVRC. Hobby King have it too. It works very well for short range FPV. If you do decide to go with this one, get the clover/skewer antennas to go with it. that will increase your range.
@Sam
What you were looking at was the power consumption of the unit 150ma. Nothing to do with the Signal strength. When looking for the signal strength, you look at the Transmitter part not the Receiver. The Transmitter that comes with this RX is normally a 200 mW one.

Top Bottom