Videos FPV #2 Video

WyDiablo

Ok guys I just got around to making my second fpv video yesterday. Still pretty scared looking thru the goggles but its getting a little better I think. Nothing special about the short video just trying to get use to the ideal of the goggles. That lonely black steel post cause my demise on the forth battery and that flight was LOS lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Busted 2 or 3 props and I think maybe a set of bearings. It does not take much lateral pressure to scrap a bearing. While like I said not much of a video but longer than my last one.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Msj-awK3Egk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Lee

Nice one dude. One post in the middle of the field will get you everytime. They are a multirotor magnet :D You were close with that tree too. Try to always have some forward momentum so you know whats coming up. If you are hovering and do drifting turns or hovering desents, theres always the chance you will hit something cause you have no peripheral vision with the goggles on.
Great job though. Keep it up.

Tony

Staff member
Just had a chance to watch this. You got very lucky with that tree lol. I think I would have jerked back on the elevator to get away from it as if it was hitting me in the face lmao. Great job staying calm and getting it back safely.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Just watched it. It works now. Yes really closet to hat tree. Looks like you may have scraped it! Lol ood job though.

Tasajara

Nice video... The last time I hit a tree like that I went down, but hey you had five more props spinning... I just had 3 LOL

WyDiablo

Well when i hit that tree limb I did not get any damage from it at all other than a bump to the hexa. My real damage came from the lone black steel post at the play ground lol. I fell in love with that post on sight lol.

Top Bottom