Forum Reputation System

Tony

Staff member
We have had something on the forum for a long time, but no one is using it. do you see all of the green bars below my name to the left? That is reputation. If you post on here, you will more than likely only have one. I want to build a forum where people can be trusted in what they are saying.

if you like someones post, click on the little star at the bottom of someone post. When you click that star, it will bring up a box on whether you approve, or disapprove of their post. Yes, at this time we are allowing both. But, if people start abusing the disapprove button, i will remove it. Lets hope that doesn't happen though.

Please use this feature so members know who they can trust on the forum. Thanks.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
I thought it meant you had a lot of tail dragging landings - with a helicopter :kiwi-fruit:

Honestly I never saw that little star icon. Its hiding a bit.

Tony

Staff member
It is hiding a little bit, and I need to make a new icon to put down there. I will see about doing that this week so people know what it is.

I would make the star white on all backgrounds except the default (white) one. I use it because everything shows up better.

Tony

Staff member
The issue with that is, it uses an image file and if you change one template, it's going to change all of them. I just need to make a picture that says "+rep" and call it done lol.

Top Bottom