For Those Interested in REAL Heli FLying ..... this will keep you glued!

Westy

LEGEND
Hey all,

Ifyou don't know me by now ... I love to share!!!

Just found this fantastic vid on the multiple types of auto rotations and also different types of malfunction and low rotor speed recoveries.....

great instruction!

hope you enjoy it I certainly did!

This one is good too .... on hovering Auto rotations .... and Hovering Taxi Autos ...... very very good instruction!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
You guys can do right on ahead. I will keep my ass on the ground, thank you VERY MUCH!! hahaha.

Westy

LEGEND
heh heh .. Tony ... Tony Tony ..... you told me what happened to ya in your younger days ... you should give it another go!

Karubah

These bring back memories learning to fly a Robinson R22. Managed to clock up about 26 hrs and then ran out of money when kids and family became the priority. Damn I should take it up again...:sorrow::sorrow:. Cheers Andy

Lee

I've always wanted to learn to fly helis, but its way too expensive. Thats why i fly RC ones. If i had my life over again, i would join the RAF.

Ken Jackson

I second that, I love my kids but often wonder what I would have done following a different path. Always been fascinated with flying. Sat co pilot in a Cesna single engine when I was 15, flew from Michigan to St Louis it was awesome. Rode in an open cockpit helicopter with my son 4 years ago that was a little Un-nerving. Flown from central US to California, van Couver Canada (awesome place), Florida and Puerto Rico. I love flying. Diabetic so can't pursue it. After all my Heli crashes maybe that's a good thing, Lol.

Ken

Thanks for the post Westy!

murankar

Staff member
I really want to learn how to fly those. Unfortunately the money is an issue and the wife would have a s!!!! fit if i did.

Top Bottom