Sold: For sale spektrum tm1000

canongraphy

Spektrum TM1000 it came with my DX8 and I will never use it.
posted a pic showing the wires and the unit.
shipped con us paypal only ..... SOLD.................
will ship outside us if you are willing to pay the postage.

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Why do you guys sell all the good stuff when I have NO MONEY?!?!? I would love to have this to put in my Edge. Good luck with the sale.

Ken Jackson

I used the one that came with my DX8. Haven't really set anything up. If your going to use this make sure you get the RPM sensor. Otherwise its an expensive voltage tester with a temperature sensor.

According to my gizmo I am running 2250 RPM at hover, Idol up 1 2500 RPM and Idol up 2 is 2665. Feels right also.

Ken

Tony

Staff member
No need for RPM, this is going on an electric plane. I already have telemetry on my 600N and it works quite well. I'm just wanting another backup for pack voltage so I don't crash the plane when it runs out of juice. I have timers, but I would like to fly until the pack reaches a certain voltage, not just by time. Sometimes I fly hard, sometimes I fly pattern and when you fly pattern, you will not use up the battery as fast. AND, it will warn me if I have a brown out for some reason. And on this plane, the motor is so over powered that it doesn't even get warm, even with the limited airflow it gets in the cowl.

Top Bottom