General Flysky TH9x Trouble shooting

KICK ONLY

Hi to all. It's been a week sense I was here. At that time i was having issues with my servos an Rx. The Rx was putting out 3.4V on all CH Except CH4-5. They were at 1.3v. Not sure why. So today Hobby Partz sent me another one. (no cost) All checked out ok with new Rx. Needed to bind it . no problem. But I have no signal to any of the servos. Finally talked to tech at Hobby Partz. Got a rga to return Tx. I feel there is a set up problem of some sort. What I found is, In the Function setting.....Under Display I have no Real-time bar graft Display..Dosen't show any movement. Sure I can get a new Rx but mabe I can with ya'lls help fix it. Thanks... Duncan

KICK ONLY

Success.... I did it !!! Went in an created a new model. then re bind the Rx. like magic all servos are moving correctly. Looks like I'll keep this Tx a little longer. I don' know why experts at Hobby Partz couldn't figure this one out??? Oooh Ya Partz changers like every where ya go nowa days.... Just like to say thanks to you guys for all the support. Duncan

Top Bottom