450 Flybar's Real Function.

Syma 107, Syma 800g Are coaxial`s and the V-955 and I have
Welcome aboard!
What kind of coaxial do you have and what's a V-955? Pictures?? :biggrin1:
V-955 pix exact same mine are to big for an up load
th
th

Rob Lancaster

IMG_1568.JPG IMG_1568.JPG Nice li'll Sky Dancer...
I'll bet this'll smoke the coaxial you have. Full on mini DFC head, just like my little Blade 130S...
Once in awhile I still fly my converted to brushless version, Blade CX3. (MD520N) ..

Attachments

• BLH9350_a1[1].jpg
    BLH9350_a1[1].jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1

Tony

Staff member
Nice one, I am new and here is What I have learned fly bar is similar to gyro provides stability I have co axial`s and single blades with them. For fixed pitch they help with stabilization after a while with some aggressive flying I find them to be detrimental they strike blades now that I have a V-955 collective pitch I do miss the stability of the fly bar helicopters however I am getting the hang of it. With the collective pitches it is like laws of motion every action does need a slight counter action.
The flybarless can be setup to be even more stable than a flybar, but there is just something (to me) about that flybar that just makes the helicopter fell locked in. FBL seems very start and stop IMO.

Well said flybar does hinder as well as stabilize, Flybar strikes yuck, to the experienced flyer I have had only a few I expect more as I keep learning, techniques improve and flights get more aggressive that is why I also have (1) 4 channel flybar less and a 6 channel as I progress I can just step into next adventure!!!!!

Rob Lancaster

The flybarless can be setup to be even more stable than a flybar, but there is just something (to me) about that flybar that just makes the helicopter fell locked in. FBL seems very start and stop IMO.

The flybar really is a remarkable device. I have the head dialed in great and have been flying in 25/30 mph winds. One day I'll hit the air field and go a bit nuts...

Rob Lancaster

Well said flybar does hinder as well as stabilize, Flybar strikes yuck, to the experienced flyer I have had only a few I expect more as I keep learning, techniques improve and flights get more aggressive that is why I also have (1) 4 channel flybar less and a 6 channel as I progress I can just step into next adventure!!!!!

Yup, that's why I got a DX8.. I didn't want all those cheapee radios laying around so I got a computerized 8 channel transceiver... I use 7 channels when flying my 450. Channel 7 is used for my super cool LED nav lighting package, nice!!

Nope; never regretted getting my DX8.. I'll be growing into that babee for a long time to come.
Time to fly,,, no really; it's time to fly, yes!!!

Yup, that's why I got a DX8.. I didn't want all those cheapee radios laying around so I got a computerized 8 channel transceiver... I use 7 channels when flying my 450. Channel 7 is used for my super cool LED nav lighting package, nice!!

Nope; never regretted getting my DX8.. I'll be growing into that babee for a long time to come.
Time to fly,,, no really; it's time to fly, yes!!!

Sounds like loads of fun

Top Bottom