Quad Fly Egg 130 Not Connecting In Beta Flight

Chartz

I am having a big problem trying to communicate with my Fly egg 130 in Betaflight 10.2.0 . I tried different cables and downloading all drivers via Betaflight. I can connect my Eachine wizard x220 no problem so I know its not the cables or drivers on my laptop
Windows 10 keeps telling my it does not reconize the usb device attached. I am thinking its the controller board on the Fly Egg. I get the com blue light when the cable is connected also a green light keeps flashing which I dont know what that is . Dont even remember where I got the Fly Egg 130 from ? Just wondering if theres any thing I can do tried RC Impluse and it never finds the controller board it searches forever.

Please if anyone can help I would be grateful

Thanks
Chartz

Tony

Staff member
This almost sounds like you turned off the USB in the Ports tab. Only way to recover that is to put it into boot mode and reflash the board. If that doesn't work, then the only other thing I know to do is order up a new board.

Chartz

Thats what I thought not too sure how to put this model Fly Egg 130 in boot mode not a lot of info out there. Still searching

Tony

Staff member
There is a boot button on the flight controller. You will push and hold this as you plug in the battery and it will put it in DFU mode. Then, connect it to the computer and select firmware flash. Make sure it says DFU mode in the top right instead of COMx. And do not connect to it or try to connect to it.

Top Bottom