fly away easystar a big field and a stream

anthony o

IMG_20141026_083120663_HDR.jpg

went flying with multiplex easystar... bit too windy floated nice but lost any turn control... the wind too it away about half mile... in a big field is a stream and the plane found the stream used the hot water method of repair and it works.......

IMG_20141026_083120663_HDR.jpg

anthony o

Hot water method, wow you learn something new everyday... Nasty looking crash though.

some one mentioned it when I was at leek and moorland club............ checked on the net and it is true....... fill the sink with boiling water and held it in for 5 minutes.........

some one mentioned it when I was at leek and moorland club............ checked on the net and it is true....... fill the sink with boiling water and held it in for 5 minutes.........

Well when or if I ever get into planes ill remember that one. Shame you can't dip your heli crashes into hot water to fix those.... Now that would be excellent.... Lol

Stambo

Well when or if I ever get into planes ill remember that one. Shame you can't dip your heli crashes into hot water to fix those.... Now that would be excellent.... Lol

Didn't you already try that?
Oh wait, that was cold water. :p

Top Bottom