450 flight Sim?

murankar

Staff member
In a way its a loaded question but I'll do my best. Why loaded, I feel what your asking is which is better or which is preferred.

Phoenix 5 seems to be the top dog at the moment. Hobby stores carry it along with on line retailers. Works primarly with specktrum radios. I think people have used other radios with this sim. Major upgrades are free.

Real flight 7 or 7.5: not to far behind phoenix. Some claim its better with physics and has a big repository for add on air craft. I have 7 right now and it works with just about any radio with a trainer port or can be kitted with two radio options or no radio with link cable and the final offering is upgrade version. Major upgrades are pay for. Available through on line and retail stores

Clear view: download only and you have to provide all the controller stuff. Works with most radios. I tried the trial version years ago and never got past the first five minutes due to trial limitations.

AccuRC: newest kid on the block. Same as clear view when it come to hardware, end user provided. Not sure about major updates yet since its so new. Just released this year and runs best on an I7 quad core with lots of ram and a decent video card. Hardware for this is provided by user and I think it works with mist radios.

Next RC: this is for the Mac users. Heard mixed feelings towards it. That's about all I know about it. I think its a download with user provided hardware. Means just about any radio will work.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Last edited:

Rico

I use phoenix, and it Works just fine, you can go online and play with others if you like, or you can play for your self.

Top Bottom