Flea market deal

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey everyone. Yesterday I went to the flea market and pick up a handy tool to have. I already have one of these but it's more for a harry homeowner shop tool. This one is lighter and smaller then the one I use. It's corded and cordless. For $3.00, I couldn't pass it up. It's hobby friendly. IMG_0515.JPG I already put it to use last night. My 450 is waiting on ESC to arrive. The X3 had an incident, so I decided to take the X3 apart and do a good cleaning and lubing IMG_0517.JPG At the same time I gave the X3 electronic wires a new look. In stead of cutting the wires to shorten them and make them look good, I did this instead, Lol IMG_0519.JPG This might work. I won't know til I put the X3 back together again.

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG

trainrider06

I love going to the flea markets! Although finding those "deals" are getting harder and harder they are out there still, good find Ivan! Yeah that is the only bad thing about shortening wires because they kinda become specific to the application. But if one really needs that particular servo or whatever on another application that's when I just make up an extension for it! :)

Top Bottom