600 Flasher600 esp ep heli info needed

Giby1

I need some information or advice on a "Flasher600 ESP" that was sent to me from RC Areodyne instead of the "Chaos 600" that I ordered.
I am not that familular with either brand and I am wondering if anyone out there has any views on the Flasher vs the Chaos.
Any help would be appreciated.

Giby1

wolfman76

Did you want the chaos heli one did they just send it to you? Never heard of a flasher heli if they just sent it to you i would be calling and complaining for 1 not letting me know and giving manager three option of waiting for the chaos if it was a stock issue.. and I'd they didn't let you know first i would tell them i didn't want that heli i paid for the chaos and insist they send you the heli you paid for along with a return shipping label for the other heli if not i would be shipping that other heli back and demanding a full refund ands that you are going to take to business else where. .. that is what i would do unless of course you like this heli. ... lol but that is up to you. ..

Tony

Staff member
That heli, from what I can find, is made by Phoenixtech and is just like the Align birds. Lee will be able to fill you in on more of the details of the helicopter.

Giby1

Thanks Wolfman,
I was going to call but then decided to wait until I get more info on this helicopter.
With the checking I did, I found that it might be the sister of Chaos but the fact remains that I ordered a Chaos 600E.
Will let you guys know how it turns out.

Tks again
Gibly1

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Tony
I will wait to see Lee has anything this.
He helped me out with the receiver for this heli.

Tks
Giby1

Lee

Hi Giby1,
Send it back and buy mine LOL :D
Does it say Flasher on the canopy only?
They come from the same company, just that RC Aerodyne have changed a few things to there specs.
The frames are 2mm not 1.5 thick. The FB head should say chaos on it.
The width of the frame is wider than the standard 600E. It uses the frame parts from the 600 nitro to give room for the bigger Scorpion motors.
If it only says Flasher on the Canopy, I would guess they just got the canopies from them. But check the frame width.
Off the top of my head, I think the frame for the normal 600 is 52mm, and the Chaos is 56mm but i'll need to check.

Last edited:

Admiral

Hi Giby1, I have a Flasher 500 and found that it is 100% T-Rex compatible if that help at all.

Giby1

Hey Lee,
Good to hear from you again.
In ref to your questions;
The in nothing in the kit that has a name on it other then the instruction manual that says "Flasher600ESP".
The inner width of the frame is about 54mm and with the two frame sides of 2mm apiece, makes the frame 58mm wide.
It sounds like a good bird so I think I will keep it.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR HELP.
Giby1
Lee, if you are back in the UK this summer after next, I'll buy you a pint.. Guinness please.

Lee

Cool glad we sorted it.
You won't regret that heli. Very well made. The aluminium parts are 7000 grade, unlike the Align ones that are 6000 grade.
See you here for a pint :)

Top Bottom