Fixed Trex100x

Slobberdog

Guys here is the twitchy little devil, trying to fly random to help me with recovering movements, love this little bird now, not without its problems in this relationship though now its little tail motor is getting tired, lol new one on way though, used about 10 batts this weekend and only got to play late Saturday afternoon.

[video=youtube_share;Y_Lc4f4J0r8]http://youtu.be/Y_Lc4f4J0r8[/video]

Guys this is tail in to the camera, I am sitting to the right of the camera, just another reason it kept coming in my direction.

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
If you can turn down the gain a little might be less twitchy. Other than that those little birds are twitchy by nature anyways! Lol

Slobberdog

Tail is twitchy but this has just come back from align uk - robbe schluter after having no gain at all, will leave at the moment and see what it's like when I hook up new tail motor next week, but getting use to no expo is the hardest....

Tony

Staff member
I would definitely put some DR into it (about 70%) and some expo as well (start at +35%). Everyone has to crawl before they walk, and the expo will help out with that. Otherwise it's looking really good. I do see the tail drifting though, but I will save my comment on that one for when you put the new tail on.

Slobberdog

It would be lovely to put the D/R and expo in but the tx is so basic only has trim switches and an on off button, lol

Tony

Staff member
Ah, gotcha. Well, this will give you good muscle memory in how to NOT bang the sticks around lmao.

Slobberdog

oh yes, but good thing is it bounces well. gonna see what its like with nano tech batteries as well should have them by wednesday at latest. better mah and c rating than the stock align's

Lee

Looks good dude. Keep thrashing it. Those micros are worth there weight in gold for learning.

Slobberdog

so much more happy with it now that its as it should have been out of the box, can fly whatever the weather, new tail more power in the batts cant wait, and at only $1 ish per battery cant fault it :excitement:

Slobberdog

Well changed the tail motor, not to much of a difference, lowered the gain and the tail is a lot less twitchy but still a little, there is still a bit of drift in there but I can live with it. With freshly charged battery it is near perfect as its gonna get, with a bit of luck my nano techs will arrive in the morning and with the extra power it will be even better, fingers crossed, next to try then Msr tail blades.

But hey short video ending with what this heli does best, bouncing lol

[video=youtube_share;E92UgNoA05Q]http://youtu.be/E92UgNoA05Q[/video]

callsign4223

Staff member
Check the manual for the tx. I know on the small cheapy blade tx like the ones for the msr you can actually push the left stick straight into the tx and it clicks and changes between high rates and low rates. Maybe the align tx will have a trick like that.

Tony

Staff member
Just wait until you get ahold of an mcpx. It will give you a whole new meaning to the word "twitchy" lmao.

Top Bottom