First flight of the hk500gt with crash

wolfman76

here is the first flight in two years since i bought this heli it has had lots of mods to point where it is almost full align torque tube upgrade dfc head and swash upgrade mshbrain controller turnigy typhoon motor. here is the video is not the greatest cuz i was by myself and just had my phone and i had to prop it up but hey atleast i got video:p throttle curves was'nt right which is why i think it hit the ground hard enough to break the right landing strut causing it to tip over... well here it is

Last edited by a moderator:

danhampson

nice flight before the crash it looked pretty solid in the air. Are you running a linear throttle curve?

If you are i would recommend something like 0 25 75 75 75.

wolfman76

yeah i have since changed the throttle curve don't remember what it was but it is now 0 35 65 65 65 i think or sumthin close to that i think what it was set at before the crash is why it looked like the tail kept kicking out a little... need money for new tailblade shaft the side of the tailbox where the pitch slider for the tail bolts to it broke off might have to get a new torque tail case new torque gears front and rear black ones this time or maybe just a bunch of white ones if they are cheaper landing skids and pipes i already have new tail blades and rotor blades...i think that is all that i need mainshaft and feathering shaft were fine...

Derek

The hovering was looking good. Sorry about the crash. Hopefully the damage isn't much beyond the tail blades, main blades, and skids.

It was a great attempt, Kyle!

Top Bottom