Finaly

Isolation

just wanted to cheer after a month of slowly building and double checking I have finished my 6s 450l dominator and now after striping two tail gears its finally setup and hovered it for the first time n as for the gears lets just say first one if u don't want to get spooked n cut the heck out of your hand make sure u checked if u put ur throttle back down before exiting the setup menu :chairshot:n as for the second well bad spot to land while going thru gains lol :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Tony

Staff member
Bro, congrats on finishing the helicopter build and the maiden (but we do say, video or it didn't happen :chuckles:)

If I had realized you were that close to me, I would have given you some help if you needed it.

One thing, you may want to look into the black tail gears if you have not done so yet. They are much stronger. Hope your hand heals quickly.

Isolation

mine are the black ones n yea was going to say something when I first joined my names tony aswell and we both live in ok lol but I didn't need the help just took my time n the gpro I first got with the kit was dead so dealt with them n then decided screw it n went n got a ar7200bx n threw it on instead n still have yet to get the gpro back from warranty lol

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Isolation, I have two AR7200BX and very pleased with them. 1 on a Tarot 450pro DFC/3s and the other on my Gaui X3/6s and getting ready to build a 450 Coastguard heli and I'm going to put an AR on that heli also. This is just my opinion.

Isolation

yea im very pleased with the ar7200bx was easy to setup and is very stable n as a beginner easy was the big win for me and ill prob use another for my next build im saving for now im going to use the 450l to learn with n grow more into flying but im going to slowly save n piece together a sab goblin 630 comp for the future this way my crashing is cheaper to repair when being new to flying lol but using the phoenix sim has done wonders for just starting spent a month on that before I started getting this one in the air

Tony

Staff member
Glad to hear the Bx is doing what it's supposed to do for you. Never hesitate to post up a question, we will do what we can to help out. I konw it's been 3 days for this reply, but I'm getting killed here. Now, I need to find someone that has 6 gauge wire so I can rewire my garage/studio after the wiring got burnt out by a water hose busted in my well. One thing after another to keep me off of here lol.

Top Bottom