Finally :).

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well, I finally got around to putting my XLPower 550 together batch_IMG_1095.JPG. It's was before Christmas when I crashed her :waa: I hoping if all goes well and life doesn't get the way, I can go flying tomorrow :angel:

Tony

Staff member
Very nice you got the helicopter back together. Just one thing wrong. You placed this thread in the Video section, and only provided a picture.... We are going to need a video within 48 hours otherwise we will have to charge you :rules:

:chuckles:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
We are going to need a video within 48 hours otherwise we will have to charge you :rules:
Well, I guess your going have to charge me then :sorrow: While charging battery this morning, I took one and the 550 out in the front yard to see how she hovers and just how she feels...nothing fancy. Well sure enough the tail servo decided not to work after working last night while setup the heli. I guess I damaged the servo when I backward crash HARD last time. I need to find my spare Align tail servo so I can test it out. This will suck because all the servo are new and might of had 1/2 a dozen flights before the crash. I'll get another one after I find out if that's the problem.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Eh... I'll let you slide on it THIS time..... but, no video in 14 days, and :banned:

hahaha

:bs2: With the help of members and you Tony, I got it working :arms: I'll have a video for you first thing this morning :). Don't banned me since I'll be early on that dead line :chairshot:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you Smoggie and the rest of the members for their advice. I finally made it to the park today. Life got in the way the last couple of days, so I couldn't fly. Here's the video you all been waiting for...NOT! :nightmare: You heard the saying; " Killed two birds with one stone, well... I did that in less then 5 mins :sorrow: Before I went flying, something told me not to go. The weather was nice, no one at the park and it was just a wonderful day to crash :stupid: batch_IMG_1100.JPG Tony's fault for peer pressuring me for a video :rotflmao:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That doesnt sound good :nightmare: So where's the video, I'm just seeing a photo?
It wasn't good day. As for the video, I was going to post the video up but I didn't want to post it up on you tube. Since they take for ever to up load now. You seen one crash, you seen them all...disappointing ending :(

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I haven't taken apart either Heli yet. I just hanged them up in frustration. The 500 looked like the tail boom spun on me like it wasn't tighten enough in the boom holder?. As for the 550, I have know idea...yet. Looked like maybe one of the servo ball linkage broke or came off. Once I cool off, I'll take them apart and get my part list started. Oh well, poop happens :boohoo:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
No video yet? At least a damage report. Tony might still have the "clock" running! :warning:
I heard the clock batteries went dead :lmao:. Actually I went flying yesterday but the 550 stayed home :upset:. After putting her back together again, i ran into a bit of a problem :facepalm: My allen set screw that holds the tail shaft on is stripped :emomad:. The weekend looks wet for me so it's a good time to fix her. I'm shooting for a flight video next week if Tony didn't put new batteries in the clock by then :whistle:

Top Bottom