FF-22 build ready for some warmer weather!!

Derek

WOW!!! That's an awesome looking plane! I hope it flies well for you.

I'm hoping for the warmer weather, soon, too.

Bae Hawk

Thanks you guys! Yes Tony, I do plan on posting a video from the ground when I do the maiden flight and hopefully not into the sun like my last flight with my top wing! Ohhh did I just curse myself..........Oh and I did purchase a Flysky TH9x transmitter without breaking the budget and without moving my bed to the shed in the back yard LOL. Just after I received it my sewer backed up and had to dump $3000 on main pipe outside!! GOT THAT TRANSMITTER JUST IN TIME! WHEW!
Hey mountaindewdude have you been flying lately?? I'm dying to get out again........and hopefully soon

Derek

Unfortunately, no. I've not flown anything, except the sim, in over a month and a half. It's incredibly frustrating when the 40 degree days are the days that i have to work (12 hour shifts) and the 25 degree (and lower) are the days that I'm off work. Nonetheless, I have gotten mega hours on the sim. Most of my time of the sim has been actual "training" and orientation drills and of course there is some "just playing around" time, too. The warmer weather will get here and I'll be happy when it does.

That sucks about your sewer pipe! I can imagine that is frustrating, too.

If you would...before you do take your new jet outside...would you mind doing a walk around video of the plane? I'd really like to see it.

Lee

Very nice dude. You're gonna love that plane. Very smooth flight characteristics. I have 40% Expo dialled into mine as she was super twitchy on my first flight. Like the colours. I was thinking you may have some German blood, but the red and yellow are the wrong way around :) Good luck with the maiden.

Top Bottom