Extra 260 Mini Flight w/ DX8

Tony

Staff member
Here is the flight of the Extra 260. the plane has a lot of slop in the control horns and thus doesn't like to go in a straight line, and makes me look even more twitchy than I already am lmao. Have a watch and let me know your thoughts.

Oh, and like the Edge 540T, I now have to tape my canopy on. Lost it on this flight lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPEDheyfnHo

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
That flight was a 5 minute flight, and I only put in 996mah into a 2200mah battery lmao. Yeah, I'm raising it to 7 minutes next time. As for anything broke, nope. well, other than the peg on my canopy lmao. It's not my fault they didn't provide stronger magnets lmao.

Diver9543

That flight was a 5 minute flight, and I only put in 996mah into a 2200mah battery lmao. Yeah, I'm raising it to 7 minutes next time. As for anything broke, nope. well, other than the peg on my canopy lmao. It's not my fault they didn't provide stronger magnets lmao.

The magnets were not "Oklahoma wind" strong. lol

Jerry

- - - Updated - - -

The magnets were not "Oklahoma wind" strong. lol

Jerry

Top Bottom