Everytime The "Heli-Bug" Bites...My Small "Fleet" Gets Bigger!

sarconastic

Very Nice fleet.

I have found that switching back and forth between helis and planes makes it "appear" that you don not have as large of a problem to those around you. The words "another heli" or "another plane" do not escape my lips either. Especially in the presence of the wife. LOL

Woody

Re: Everytime The "Heli-Bug" Bites...My Small "Fleet" Gets Bigger!

Thanks, Blackwarrior...You know, I said the same thing after I took the picture...Lots of "BLADE" showing here! But, here's the deal...The HobbyTown USA store (10 min. away) carries E-flite/Blade as their "top of the line" in Helicopters. That's where I started this journey and they have been awesome from day one! Free repairs, advice, free Heli Class every Saturday and no questions asked, swap out my "problem" with a brand new heli in the box! And I have swapped out a few...Their support has been awesome and that's been where I've bought a TON of parts. Their stock is limited though, so I been doing the eBay thing here lately. I would love an Align, but I'm a long ways away from being able to manage that, financially and skillfully. Someday...

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

All my best,

Terry
HeliBaby1527
Va. Beach, VA

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, Woody...A whole lotta "Blade" goin on! See my reply to Blackwarrior for explanation.

You know, my wife loves the fact that I have a hobby that I love and enjoy so much! She says "you like to put them back together, just as much as flying them!" And to a degree that's true, because I crash a lot, so you have to enjoy it or you'd quit! I even tell her when I've been "bit by the heli-bug" again and why...She doesn't want to know $ or anything? I am truly blessed!

All my best,

Terry
HeliBaby1527
Va. Beach, VA

Nothing wrong with blades Terry, I've only got 2, 450 and a nano cpx, I love my 450 now, converted to FBL with a new gyro and she flies like a bird.... Parts are cheap, easy to get... Awesome..

I wish I had a store close at hand like you, sounds pretty awesome that...but eBay is OK too..lol

Happy flying mate

Top Bottom