EVERYONE Post In This Thread

Tony

Staff member
I will do some investigating. Could just be a permission issue which there are a lot of right now. I will look into it and get back to you on the result.

Tony

Staff member
I created a user with your permissions and I can see the views pretty much everywhere. The only place that I could not see them was in the Helpful How-To section and that is because those sections have subforums which will not show thread counts since you have to click into another section before you can see the threads. If this is not what you are seeing, post up a screen shot and a link to where you are seeing it.

Derek

I've been busy lately but I stopped in and I saw the post that said to post here....so, I'm posting! What's up, Tony!!! What's up RCH!!!!

Heliman450

I created a user with your permissions and I can see the views pretty much everywhere. The only place that I could not see them was in the Helpful How-To section and that is because those sections have subforums which will not show thread counts since you have to click into another section before you can see the threads. If this is not what you are seeing, post up a screen shot and a link to where you are seeing it.
Hi Tony, I found it! I need to go to the Forum section from now on. The views are there, not under my profile as before. I set up my access to the site to go directly to my content, not to the menu item. I'm fixed up now, thanks.

RC-Help 13.02.17.jpg

Tony

Staff member
It's all good. I have been working on the site trying to get everything back in working order and once I do, I will be sending out an email to all of the members that accept emails. I'm getting ready to make a very large change to the site and hopefully, make it a little more user friendly. Fingers crossed!

Tony

Staff member
Well, the huge change is not going to happen. Well, it did happen, a HUGE AMOUNT of change left my pocket into someone elses for a program that is completely useless to this site. I tried, but the way it is laid out now is the way it's going to be. I was hoping to get an article system in place but it seems that all of them out there either cost an arm and a leg or are so bloated that I dont' want them on here. I tried, and failed, again.

Heliman450

Hi Tony, shame that you think it's a failure. Overall, I'd say it's a bit better, not revolutionary, but just needs a bit of getting used to that's all. Maybe you also need a bit of time to make best use of the new software, too.

Hang on in there!

Top Bottom