EVERYONE Post In This Thread

Tony

Staff member
The game is starting to do okay, but the commercials are HORRIBLE and the halftime show was a freak fest.

Heliman450

Any way to change the order of the threads globally. Looks like I have to do it for each one and not all of them have the option to choose. Did I miss something?

Tony

Staff member
Sadly, putting the latest post first is not an option on this site now. I'm looking into it since there are quite a few people that like it that way. However you do know that if you click on the link to a new post, it will automatically take you to the first unread post? Just another feature I LOVE about XF.

Heliman450

As I've been updating my thread(s) and not only responding to replies, I find it good to return to the latest entry. No problem, just means I spend a bit longer on your great Forum :wink:

Tony

Staff member
Here is an image where the smilies are located. Get ready, there are a lot of them lmao.

Untitled.png

Heliman450

Didn't mean that. I can't see the smiley in your thread.............. it just says :biggrin1:

Hey! It just worked OK :biggrin1:

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, my usual biggrin smiley is not on here so I had to get a new one going lol. And I'm putting in new code for each of them when I see someone use it. Like yours, they were not showing up so I added the code. It's a work in progress, but we are getting there.

Eggy 71

I need every member on here to post in this thread. We are going to use this thread to diagnose issues with this forum. If you see a problem, post it in here! I had no idea we were going to roll out this update this soon, it just kind of happened and I found out about it when I woke up. So now, I'm running around the backend of this forum like a chicken with its head cut off trying to fix all of the issues.

Some good that has come out of this. If you are on Chrome or anything else, you will notice this site is now SECURE! Google forced our hand on this and no one can fight google lol. But this is a good thing. I have just spent over an hour going through every template on this site and finding the HTTP links that were showing as non secure and fixing those. So now there is a nice green SECURE lock to the left of the site URL. If this EVER changes and you get a not secure message, POST IN HERE and let me know immediately. I will look into it.

Any issues, post in here. There are going to be a lot of changes in the near future, but today is the biggest change. Just give me some time and I will see if I can smooth things out again.
Just trying a post to make sure I still remember how.

Eggy 71

How can I tell which threads are new? The Old system showed the red highlight. I haven't figured out the identifier now.

Tony

Staff member
Best way is to click on New Posts at the top of the forum. I know the old ones had red, and we will be working on a new set of icons to replace what is there. But, if you look closely, no new posts is kind of bland whereas if there are new posts, the colors are brighter. It's very subtle though.

Top Bottom