Evan Best Heli Smack Pilots - STACK IT HARD!

Westy

LEGEND
Tarek Alsaadi it the best in the world in my opinion .... He is totally awesome ...... If I did what he does in this vid and crashed I would die a proud, fulfilled man to my grave!

This guy has got NERVE!

Last edited by a moderator:

treff

Wow! unbelievable and he's still smiling. I think these guys crash because they can't see the heli for the smoke. Fantastic flying.

Lee

He's smiling, cause he's a member of the UAE royal family. He is so rich, he could replace a heli like that with the change in his pocket. And he doesn't need to rebuild it, cause he has his own heli mechanic. :D

treff

You mean, your tellin me, that you build your own flyin machines. Man! I would have a word with your butler.

pvolcko

Yeah, I think if he were having to put in the build and repair time he might fly just a little bit higher off the deck. :) I was actually surprised to see him walk out to pick it up himself. Just about every vid I've seen of him before this there was a little kid that was bringing the heli out before takeoff and running out to retrieve it at the end, like some heli version of a bat boy at a ball game.

Crazy skills though.

Westy

LEGEND
Now that would be a good Job .... I would do it! "like some heli version of a bat boy at a ball game"

pavotibio

Yeah he hit throttle hold while cutting the grass.

Nice. I was reading the comments on youtube bout this vid. Gosh there are so many *******s out there! The guy's a pro pro and they crucify him cuz of a crash.....and a cool one I must say.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

pvolcko

No one can possibly deny his flying skills. It's a bummer that he crashed (going into what looked like a very low hurricane, perhaps one of the simpler moves he tried to pull in that flight), but thems be the breaks. Some people are just gaping... oops. language.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
where there's money there's a way. That guy fly's with some style...but i get sea sick watching that thing...I imagine if I was in it.... However that's why I like scale best; go ahead say I'm weird, I just can't see myself doing hard core 3D while only feet away.

Westy

LEGEND
I am keen ... but there is no way I will get it that close :) ... never say never thought ahahahaa

Westy

LEGEND
hehe .... blame the heli ... go on !!! ;) ..... sure it was not heli mechanic or pilot pre-check error perhaps!? :anonymous:

Top Bottom