Power Supply's Electronics Gone Wild

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks for that info URI. Didn't even think about that Duhhhh. So far so good on the connecting problems. I thought about what Rdsok mention RF interference with AC unit, power pole, ect. Wasn't that because I've flown here for 5yrs so far. His RF comment made me look at the TX. That's when I notice the signal light flashing. Looking for a clean wave to ride. This happen once along time ago. Being close to the equator,Solar flares was strong around the sametime the TX was acting up. Maybe that was a facttor too. So far all is good. Thanks everyone for helping :). Videos coming :).

RandyDSok

I thought about what Rdsok mention RF interference with AC unit, power pole, ect. Wasn't that because I've flown here for 5yrs so far

Just so you know, just because an area once was ok and clear of RF, EMI and other possible sources of interference doesn't mean it will always remain that way. Grounds and power lines have connections that can become corroded that could develop problems and the same can be true of any electronic device ( AC unit, transformers and anything else )... A friend of mine that lived in the country ended up developing a problem that later was traced down to an oil well motor that was located across a creek on the south side of their property, I don't know the number of years that motor worked without causing issue but it's a good example of things like this aren't static.

Tony

Staff member
Glad you got it sorted out! And yea, they do a little better when you don't make them swim for their lives lol.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
UPDATE: After the quad took a dip in the pool, I lost one esc. I just received new one the other day and installed them last night. I took the 180 for a test flight this morning in LOS. She has a 1800 Mah battery instead of a 1350 Mah. She was heavy as you will see. Overall my fossil 180 seem to be flying well again :).

Top Bottom