For Sale: Eflite RV-9 ARF

Adam

Ok so I have an Eflite RV-9 ARF already built and crashed lol. The damge was to the motor mount which fabricated an new one and the Motor shaft. The wing had broke but was repaired. No damage to monokote cowl has seen better days. Landing gear and an tail slider. Will come with motor, ESC and servos if any one is interested just ask.
20120903_141546.jpg20120903_114029.jpg20120909_142018.jpg

20120903_141546.jpg

20120903_114029.jpg

20120909_142018.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Yup, please post a price in your thread. You can put OBO, but we ask that there is a starting price to keep people from getting mad with lowballers. Like me. I'll give you $20 shipped for it hahahahaha.

Looks like a decent plane.

I love my electrics. Put a battery in and go.

Adam

Ok 100 Bucks shipped will supply more pics if needed those are when i built it. I will make a vid of it which it will be in my unboxing of my kit plane. Just let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

depends where it is shipped of course it will come in original box. which i think is like 25 so 100 + shipping oops you put me on the spot guys

- - - Updated - - -

And i will be in Indianapolis either tues or wed. Wink Wink

Derek

hmmm, i'd love to see a bit of a video for this. Maybe tell what size motor and esc it runs on. If you can do up a video, I'll put some more thought into it. Indy isn't real far from me.

Derek

I appreciate the video, Adam. I will show this video to the wife and I'll talk with her about it.

wolfman76

ey adam i can't buy it trying to sell some stuff myself... but if you are strolling through or near hammond indiana on your way to or from indy would love it if you stopped by and said hey even if for just a few maybe i can show you my birds that and it would be cool to have a face to guy with the name... well good luck on the sell and it seems you got atleast one interest atleast so far....

Adam

I drive a big so I am limited but yes i will be on I65 with time either tues or wed so it is a poss. Oh on a side note how do you like your magnum motor.

Adam

No you man i hope derek says he wants it lol. No i drive a semi so i am limited to where i can go. I will be going through there in the afternoon but we would have to meet up by an exit on I- 65

Derek

Ok, I spoke to the wife and showed her the video. She did remind me that I promised her about repainting some rooms in our house. I forgot all about it. Sorry Adam...I won't be able to buy the plane right now. I hope you can find a buyer. Sorry buddy!

wolfman76

Oh ok maybe we be able to but no guarantees... Have no idea yet on the engine still don't have a muffler gonna run me almost 200 shipped for the one i need so i have not started it yet...

Top Bottom