250 EFLITE d550 3G

As the title states, i finally got my zyx gyro system for my d550 3g fbl heli. Got it put together and programmed.soo happy. I'am now just waiting for the weather to get better and warmer to maidian it.
That zyx gyro is fantastic.With it you dont need to adjust anything machanicly.You can make all adjustments from the program. From leveling the swashplate, swashplate hight, 90 degreeing the servo arms, direction of the servos, EVERYTHING can be done through the program, even adjusting the pitch of the blades.

Lee

Ah ok its an E Sky not an Eflight. I thought you had the new Blade 550. Cool now lets see it fly :thumbsup:

Lee

I'm interested to see how that one turns out. Its a big step for Blade to produce a larger heli. You can't get away with substandard parts in a heli that big.

Lee i dont plane on substandard with that one. With a kit like that i will be buying and getting the best, all cnc parts. going to get as much aline as i can(I.E swashplate, center hub, arms, grips, everything that i can cnc. Because i have noticed that plastic can only go so far. If i go to the kit i might as well go all the way.I might get it after i move.Most of my money at the time is going to the move,so i can spend a LITTLE here and there while im saving for the move. But after the move is done and settled in the buying starts again. The gloves will come off if you will haha

Top Bottom