Early Spring Flight March 10, 2013

Ken Jackson

Spent a good deal of time on my simulator this winter. My first successful upside down flight was the end of November 2012. Was just getting comfortable when the season ended. Thanks to Sim time I am Very happy with this early flight. Rolls need some work yet.

Newest 3D Flight March 2013 - YouTube

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Welcome to the site! :)

I am one of the mods.. Once you cross the 100 posts you wont be moderated.. :) So please bear with .. its just a way to keep the scam off .. :)

You have a VERY steady hand.. GOOD job on the flight! ! It was pretty impressive! :) Keep Sim-ing :)

Tony

Staff member
I love flying on the sim. We all get online once in a while and fly together on either Phoenix or RealFlight6.5. I have both, so whoever is online at the time is what I fly with. And in the sim, I'm a badass. In real life... Hover Master lmao.

Derek

Nicely done, kenjack!!! I'm glad someone is getting out and flying. It's still much too cold and windy for me right now. Great video.

What sim do you have?

Ken Jackson

I use Phoenix, been using it for almost a year I guess. Just went online with sim 3 days ago for the first time. Pretty cool. Try following someone to watch what they do, that will test your skill level. lol :congratulatory:

Thanks Derek and Marius! :triumphant::triumphant:

Derek

That's awesome that you use Phoenix! You should meet up with us sometime online and we can all fly together. It's usually a pretty good time!

What size heli were you flying in the video?

Ken Jackson

That was my 500. It's on the bench now with brand new DFC head, 3GX with telemetry. Everything is bound but I need to start setup all over again. I had my blades perpendicular when I set it up. Also noticed my servo arms aren't perfectly level at center stick. It's always something, Lol

murankar

Staff member
That was some nice inverted. Must be nice to be able to go out and fly. Cant wait to get some stick time in myself.

Ken Jackson

Haven't had decent weather since that video. North west Indiana. Wind chill this morning was 3 degrees F. Last year on this day the temperature was 85. I need to finish my 3GX set up before the weather breaks. Thanks for the comments guys. :unconscious:

Tony

Staff member
Just take your time and ask questions if you have them. We will be right here waiting to help.

canongraphy

really great job there Ken! nicely done for sure, I hope to fly like that too, I need lots of sim time.
cya in Phoenix 4 soon

Top Bottom