Eachine E010 Raffle Now Live!!! Enter NOW!!

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, The raffle for the Eachine E010 is now live. On the main forum page (RC-Help.com) on the right side, you will see the raffle box with the current active raffles. Just click on it, make sure to do everything stated in the rules (at this time, there is no video yet, but there will be), click on the I agree button and enter yourself into the raffle.

This raffle is open WORLD WIDE! So everyone can enter! If you don't want to wait for the drawing, you can click the link below to order your Eachine E010 directly from Banggood!

Eachine E010 Mini 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Headless Mode RC Quadcopter RTF Sale - Banggood.com

Derek

Neat lil quad but, unless I can bind it to my DX8, I'll pass. Good luck to those that do enter the raffle!!!

Tony

Staff member
There is a board available (that I also have on the way) where you can put an SPR F3 Evo board on it. It runs on clean/beta flight and yup, I will have a video on that.

Tony

Staff member
Nevermind, I read the fine print above about the video.

lol, I was heading out the door to shoot the video, and had someone bring their truck over to me to replace the fuel pump, polish the gas cap cover and weld the exhaust up. It's putting me behind, but it's money. I may end up stretching out the raffle if I keep getting side tracked like this. But money talks...

Tony

Staff member
Due to the delays resulting from the Mode 1 Tx they sent me, I have stretched out the raffle to at least January 16th to give everyone time to enter. Be sure to share that video with everyone you can!!!

pinguin6218

Very nice little quad. I travel almost every month. This is something I can bring during my trip. Also to fly in the office when I get bored with work.

Tony

Staff member
You are exactly correct. It's a fantastic little guy to take on trips and fly in the office and hotel rooms. Get some goggles and a camera and this thing is a fantastic indoor FPV quad. Good luck in the raffle!

rjhenry

Hay Tony !!! Look what the mailman dropped off yesterday

( In the sprit of " No video - it didn't happen " Here ya go LOL )

[video=youtube_share;xzmQ_v1K3mA]https://youtu.be/xzmQ_v1K3mA[/video]

Thanks for having the give-a-way, still can't believe I won or that it's here already

Tony

Staff member
That is fantastic Bob, and looks like you already have a handle on that thing. If your like me though, stay out of headless mode and "return to somewhere" mode lol. Two features that I do not miss on the Beecore FC.

rjhenry

Ya headless mode is out for me to lol but I am curious where "somewhere" is lmao sorry about the crap video but I wanted to get something up as soon as I could
I always forget about that window, cuz it doesn't look like that till playback. Plus it's hard keeping those little things in front of the camera lol

Tony

Staff member
Once you fly it a couple times, especially in low rates, you can just push the stick and fly it around. It seems fast at first, but then it slows down. And no worries on the quality, it's all good.

Top Bottom