1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Eachine E010 Raffle Now Live!!! Enter NOW!!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Tony, Dec 26, 2016.

< I'm working on it! | My Apologies For The Latest Live Stream >
  1. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey everyone, The raffle for the Eachine E010 is now live. On the main forum page (RC-Help.com) on the right side, you will see the raffle box with the current active raffles. Just click on it, make sure to do everything stated in the rules (at this time, there is no video yet, but there will be), click on the I agree button and enter yourself into the raffle.

This raffle is open WORLD WIDE! So everyone can enter! If you don't want to wait for the drawing, you can click the link below to order your Eachine E010 directly from Banggood!

Eachine E010 Mini 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Headless Mode RC Quadcopter RTF Sale - Banggood.com

2. EyeStation

EyeStation Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Nevermind, I read the fine print above about the video.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  3. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Neat lil quad but, unless I can bind it to my DX8, I'll pass. Good luck to those that do enter the raffle!!!

4. Tony

Blog Posts:
    There is a board available (that I also have on the way) where you can put an SPR F3 Evo board on it. It runs on clean/beta flight and yup, I will have a video on that.

5. Tony

Blog Posts:
    lol, I was heading out the door to shoot the video, and had someone bring their truck over to me to replace the fuel pump, polish the gas cap cover and weld the exhaust up. It's putting me behind, but it's money. I may end up stretching out the raffle if I keep getting side tracked like this. But money talks...

6. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Alright everyone, the Raffle video has been shot and is uploaded! Rules have been stated in the video and I have removed the rule of having to like us on Facebook (since it's not heavily used by members or the site). Have a watch of the video, do what needs to be done and get yourself entered in that raffle!

Eachine E010 Giveaway Raffle Drawing Open WORLD WIDE - YouTube

7. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Due to the delays resulting from the Mode 1 Tx they sent me, I have stretched out the raffle to at least January 16th to give everyone time to enter. Be sure to share that video with everyone you can!!!

8. pinguin6218

pinguin6218 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Very nice little quad. I travel almost every month. This is something I can bring during my trip. Also to fly in the office when I get bored with work.

9. Tony

Blog Posts:
    You are exactly correct. It's a fantastic little guy to take on trips and fly in the office and hotel rooms. Get some goggles and a camera and this thing is a fantastic indoor FPV quad. Good luck in the raffle!

10. claytonbakerjr

claytonbakerjr New Member

Blog Posts:
    Cool Cool...I shared it out to my FB page.

11. Tony

Blog Posts:
    That is fantastic, thank you! Best of luck to you!

12. rjhenry

rjhenry Member

Blog Posts:
    Retired
    Hay Tony !!! Look what the mailman dropped off yesterday

( In the sprit of " No video - it didn't happen " Here ya go LOL )

[video=youtube_share;xzmQ_v1K3mA]https://youtu.be/xzmQ_v1K3mA[/video]

Thanks for having the give-a-way, still can't believe I won or that it's here already

13. Tony

Blog Posts:
    That is fantastic Bob, and looks like you already have a handle on that thing. If your like me though, stay out of headless mode and "return to somewhere" mode lol. Two features that I do not miss on the Beecore FC.

14. rjhenry

rjhenry Member

Blog Posts:
    Retired
    Ya headless mode is out for me to lol but I am curious where "somewhere" is lmao sorry about the crap video but I wanted to get something up as soon as I could
    I always forget about that window, cuz it doesn't look like that till playback. Plus it's hard keeping those little things in front of the camera lol

15. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Once you fly it a couple times, especially in low rates, you can just push the stick and fly it around. It seems fast at first, but then it slows down. And no worries on the quality, it's all good.

< I'm working on it! | My Apologies For The Latest Live Stream >