General Dynam 450 Not Spooling Up

shonuff49

Re: Just not feeling it...

Could someone tell what's wrong with my helicopter it's a dynam 450 everything comes on but blades don't move motor gear works it's my first time turning it on

EyeStation

Re: Just not feeling it...

More than likely you have to set your transmitter throttle end points.
First power up your Transmitter/radio controller. Put the throttle all the way up to full. After that plug in the heli and you will hear a couple of beeps. within a couple seconds of those beeps, drop your throttle stick all the way back down to minimum. You should then hear a couple more beeps and you should be set.
If you still are not getting any response, check to make sure the throttle hold button on your transmitter is not turned on.
You will get a much quicker response if you post this question in the ' Beginner Help" section. You will get help from everybody and not just me.
This thread was to share stories of that "Sixth Sense" or inside voice telling you something just ain't right.

Tony

Staff member
I moved these posts into their own thread in the beginner heli section.

I would start with what ES posted above. Let us know how it goes.

Stambo

Wasn't there something strange about the Dynam tx, I think you had to cycle the throttle hold or something.

Westy

LEGEND
yeah ... I think Stambo is right ... I have not owned a Dynam for ages ... and also the Throttle curve is upside down on the stick ... (Full is down and No Throttle is up) needs to be calibrated and set.

Is the heli ESC initialising? should do the beep Cell count of the batts and then signal tone to tell you all is ready to fly ... of course you need the correct pitch and throttle curves set up and the Throttle hold set and configured..... as I said ... it has been years since I had one.
Probably got some old You Tube vids in my channel somewhere.http://www.youtube.com/rent2ownnz/videos

Last edited:
Top Bottom