dx7s settings please

pj1969

Right i'm going back onto the sim during the winter months and have connected my dx7s to it, but i cant get the IU to work or the gear switch on planes for the wheels. can anyone tell me the settings etc and where to find them. I've got IU set in the TX, been into advanced settings on the sim, but cant get the switch to activate. any help guys????

EyeStation

There should be a pull down menu across the top of the sim window. Pull down the first tab and click on "My Controls", ( or something like that, not in front of it now). From there you can select the switches and what they control, you can also set the reverse directions in the same menu.

pj1969

yeah thats what i've been into, but cant seem to get the channel bars to move when i flick a switch.

Tony

Staff member
You may have to go in and recalibrate it to the Tx and make sure to flip all of the switches when you do it. That way it knows what switch is doing what. If you just leave it in one place, then it doesn't know what to do with them and they usually dont' work.

pj1969

Still not working lol, I've got the aux button doing the IU but not the switch lol. Would it be in the tx??

Top Bottom