Micro Dx6i and 130x problem

I almost hate to post this for fear of looking too noob but I decided old rather fly than look smart. I was flying this great with no problems then I went to "copy" the settings to another model and somehow screwed everything up. I have followed the manual and all servos seem to move properly but it pitches right upon 35 percent travel even with stick maxed to the left. Help please. :)

Slobberdog

I don't know if you have done this but, after you got a corrupted profile did you delete it and start again or just change the settings as you needed, I would recommend deleting and starting again, also before you do that make sure you have no trim or sub trim on the set up, it won't like it,

As well don't have stick input as you throttle up if you can get away with it

I don't know if you have done this but, after you got a corrupted profile did you delete it and start again or just change the settings as you needed, I would recommend deleting and starting again, also before you do that make sure you have no trim or sub trim on the set up, it won't like it,

As well don't have stick input as you throttle up if you can get away with it

thanks! that was it. i just changed to another channel, changed it to helicopter and bingo, it lifts off straight with one stick. Too cool! thanks!

Top Bottom